Home wireless security level?Displaying poll results.
Open network: Internet should be free for all!
1751 votes / 5%
WEP encryption: Waiting to be compromised
967 votes / 2%
WPA/WPA2 encryption: Should be secure
18874 votes / 53%
WPA/WPA2 w/ hidden SSID: A bit more secure
3840 votes / 10%
Ditto, but w/ MAC whitelist: A tough tighter
3300 votes / 9%
Ditto, but DHCP disabled: Wireless fortress
1021 votes / 2%
Wired connection or powerline Ethernet only
1908 votes / 5%
Whatever my neighbors are using
3301 votes / 9%
34962 total votes.
- Which cell phone carrier do you use for your primary cell phone? Posted on April 11th, 2018 | 19536 votes
- If Microsoft acquires GitHub, will you: Posted on June 3rd, 2018 | 17283 votes
- Fortnite or PUBG? Posted on May 2nd, 2018 | 15213 votes
- If Microsoft acquires GitHub, will you: Posted on May 2nd, 2018 | 241 comments
- Which cell phone carrier do you use for your primary cell phone? Posted on May 2nd, 2018 | 226 comments
- As a Workstation Operating Systems SysAdmin, I prefer the following to manage large user groups: Posted on May 2nd, 2018 | 175 comments