Catch up on stories from the past week (and beyond) at the Slashdot story archive

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Editorial

Submission + - Computers help Neanderthals speak out (newscientist.com)

Clarence writes: "Neanderthals speak out after 30,000 years. Talk about a long silence — no one has heard their voices for 30,000 years. Now the long-extinct Neanderthals are speaking up — or at least a computer synthesiser is doing so on their behalf. New Scientist has the sound files... Read the story and listen here: http://www.newscientist.com/channel/being-human/dn13672"
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Computers help Neanderthals speak out

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...