Please create an account to participate in the Slashdot moderation system

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Submission + - Python scripting and analyzing your way to love

fiannaFailMan writes: Wired reports one mathematician's mission to find love online by data mining from OK Cupid and applying mathematical modeling to optimize his profile(s). His methods included using "Python scripts to riffle through hundreds of OkCupid survey questions. He then sorted female daters into seven clusters, like “Diverse” and “Mindful,” each with distinct characteristics." But the real work began when he started going on dates.
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Python scripting and analyzing your way to love

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...