Follow Slashdot stories on Twitter

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Mars

Submission + - Curiosity Snaps 'Arm's Length' Self Portrait (discovery.com)

astroengine writes: "Using its robotic arm-mounted MAHLI camera, NASA's Mars rover Curiosity has snapped, quite possibly, the most iconic image to come from the mission so far. By stitching together 55 high-resolution photos, the rover has snapped an "arm's length" self portrait, capturing its location in the geologically interesting area known as "Rocknest", including its recent scoop marks in the Martian soil and the base of Mt. Sharp."
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Curiosity Snaps 'Arm's Length' Self Portrait

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...