Become a fan of Slashdot on Facebook

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Robotics

Submission + - XRL Hexapod Robot Gets a Tail, Learns to Use It (ieee.org)

toygeek writes: In an effort to give various robots more control during free-fall and navigation of severe obstacles, researchers have studied how agama lizards use their tails to retain or correct orientation during leaps and jumps. They've applied the research to both hexapod and wheeled robots, and the results are both astounding, and outstanding!
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

XRL Hexapod Robot Gets a Tail, Learns to Use It

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...