Follow Slashdot blog updates by subscribing to our blog RSS feed

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Science

Submission + - Rolltop - A futuristic laptop (blogspot.com)

akshaynhegde writes: Germany's Orkin Design has proposed this fantastic concept of a futuristic laptop. The rolltop is a 'rolled up' laptop. By using the flexible OLED and touchscreen technologies, the created concept is a cylindrical laptop which can be rolled out when need sto be used and can be rolled up again when not used.
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Rolltop - A futuristic laptop

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...