Slashdot is powered by your submissions, so send in your scoop

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Space

Submission + - Incredible double eclipse pic: Sun, Moon, and ISS (discovermagazine.com)

The Bad Astronomer writes: The exceptionally talented astrophotographer Thierry Legault captured a picture extraordinary even for him: the space station passing in front of the Sun while the Sun was being partially eclipsed by the Moon! He traveled all the way from France to the Sultanate of Oman to take this amazing shot. I have more information about the picture itself on the Bad Astronomy blog, but you should go to Thierry's website to see more amazing pictures he's taken over the years. They're simply jaw-dropping.
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Incredible double eclipse pic: Sun, Moon, and ISS

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...