Become a fan of Slashdot on Facebook

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Submission + - Torrent Users Fight Back (techspot.com)

eonlabs writes: Torrent users being blamed for illegally downloading Farcry are fighting back. In a 96 page lawsuit, the lawyers at Dunlap, Grubb, and Weaver are being accused of 'extortion, fraudulent omissions, mail fraud, wire fraud, computer fraud and abuse, racketeering, fraud upon the court, abuse of process, fraud on the Copyright Office, copyright misuse, unjust enrichment, and consumer protection violations.'
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Torrent Users Fight Back

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...