Follow Slashdot stories on Twitter

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Slashdot videos: Now with more Slashdot!

  • View

  • Discuss

  • Share

We've improved Slashdot's video section; now you can view our video interviews, product close-ups and site visits with all the usual Slashdot options to comment, share, etc. No more walled garden! It's a work in progress -- we hope you'll check it out (Learn more about the recent updates).

×
Idle

+ - Girl electrocuted and dies tweeting in the tub-> 3

Submitted by
Jeff Shantz
Jeff Shantz writes "A 17 year old Romanian girl is dead after being electrocuted while tweeting in the bath tub. Apparently, she plugged in her laptop after her battery started to die, and it is unclear as to whether or not she dropped the laptop in the water, or simply dripped enough water on the device to cause the shock. Needless to say, it is probably good advice not to tweet in the tub."
Link to Original Source
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Girl electrocuted and dies tweeting in the tub

Comments Filter:
  • " it is probably good advice not to tweet in the tub"

    Better advice,to not tweet at all.

Brain off-line, please wait.

Working...