Please create an account to participate in the Slashdot moderation system

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
NASA Security Software Transportation Science

NASA Exploring $1.5 Million Unmanned Aircraft Competition 38

coondoggie writes "NASA today said it wants to gauge industry interest in the agency holding one of its patented Centennial Challenges to build the next cool unmanned aircraft. NASA said it is planning this Challenge in collaboration with the Federal Aviation Administration and the Air Force Research Lab, with NASA providing the prize purse of up to $1.5 million."
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

NASA Exploring $1.5 Million Unmanned Aircraft Competition

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...