Slashdot is powered by your submissions, so send in your scoop

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Australia Science

Student Finds Universe's Missing Mass 210

An anonymous reader writes "A 22-year-old Australian university student has solved a problem which has puzzled astrophysicists for decades, discovering part of the so-called 'missing mass' of the universe during her summer break."
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Student Finds Universe's Missing Mass

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...