Please create an account to participate in the Slashdot moderation system

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Image

Movie Made By Chimpanzees To Be Broadcast On TV 12

wdef writes "The world's first film shot entirely by chimpanzees is to be broadcast by the BBC as part of a natural history documentary. The apes created the movie using a specially designed chimp-proof camera given to them by primatologists. The film-making exercise is part of a scientific study into how chimpanzees perceive the world and each other.'"

*

This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Movie Made By Chimpanzees To Be Broadcast On TV

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...