Follow Slashdot stories on Twitter

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
NASA Space Science

Shuttle Discovery Lands Safely 668

Tuxedo Jack writes "CNN and NASA report that the space shuttle Discovery has landed safely at Edwards Air Force Base in California. Concerns for its safe return were raised when spacewalks were necessary to repair the vehicle when external components were damaged; however, the shuttle landed safely with Commander Eileen Collins at the control yoke."
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Shuttle Discovery Lands Safely

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...